Отдел Човешки капитал
Employee Happiness Manager
Your duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of various company events, including personal an company celebrations, team-buildings, trainings, etc.;
- Organizing office activities, Providing first class administrative and project management support;
- Handling communication with partners and suppliers, including benefits providers, foods and beverages, office supplies, etc.;
- Manage relationships, contracts with vendors, service providers;
- Provide general support to visitors;
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory;
- Correspondence management, drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information;
- Minimum 1 year of proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Attention to detail and accurate record keeping;
- Self-starter, self-managed, quick learner, problem-solver with a positive, collaborative, and team-oriented attitude;
- Excellent MS Office knowledge – especially Power Point and Excel;
- Outstanding organizational, analytic and time management skills;
- Discretion and confidentiality.
And what we offer in return is:
- Prompt and fair selection process;
- 1600 net BGN / monthly;
- Additional benefits (food vouchers,health insurance, sports cards, etc.);
- Trainings, celebrations, team-buildings, fresh fruits and beverages, relax area;
- Reward and recognition program;
- Positive and professional working environment and opportunity to develop in a dynamic, friendly and positive team of professionals with high work standards and a lot of enthusiasm.
- New office, next to the Vitosha metro station.
We will only contact the shortlisted applicants.
The documents submitted by you will be treated in the strictest confidentiality, according to the PDPA.