Отдел управление на проекти
Junior Project Manager
Sesame Online EOOD is a company, working alongside luck. We are an online sports betting and casino platform, the logical extension of the brick-and-mortar Sesame gaming clubs, present on the Bulgarian market for the last 20 years. The advantages that Sesame online inherits from the land-based clubs and holds onto are their vast, years long experience in the gambling industry, state-of-the-art customer service, rich variety of games and their impeccable attention to detail. Our business is focused on one thing and one thing only – the customers of our website to experience an authentic adventure with the games of luck we offer them.
We are looking for Junior Project Manager
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs and ensuring resource availability and allocation;
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors managing the relationship and communication with all the parties involved;
• Measure project performance;
• Report and escalate to management / stakeholders / businessowners as needed;
• Perform change and risk management to minimize project risks;
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reporting.
• 1 year of project management and related experience in Software development, Online Gambling/Sports betting, Gaming Industry/Game development, Marketing
• Good familiarity with project management methodologies and best practices; experience with MS Project or other project management software tools (Wrike, Monday, Asana, Click Up, Smartsheet, etc.);
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle;
• Good client-facing and internal communication skills and good analytical skills;
• Good organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
• Independent, process oriented, positive attitude, adaptable,
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful;
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field;
And what we offer in return is:
• Prompt and fair selection process;
• Competitive monthly remuneration + annual bonus based on performance;
• Additional benefits (food vouchers, additional health insurance, sports cards, etc.);
• Trainings, celebrations, team-buildings, fresh fruits and beverages, relax area;
• Reward and recognition program;
• Active participation and responsibilities in the designing of all processes of the company – we are ready to hear and discuss all the good practices and knowledge you have from your previous experience;
• Positive and professional working environment and opportunity to develop in a start-up company with high work standards and a lot of enthusiasm.
• New office in The Mall, 115z Tsarigradsko shose Blvd.
We will only contact the shortlisted applicants.
The documents submitted by you will be treated in the strictest confidentiality, according to the PDPA.