RISK & PAYMENTS SPECIALIST
At SESAME ONLINE Ltd., we are looking for:
Risk & Payments Specialist
- Customers’ payments processing and payments flow overseeing;
- Preventing financial losses from fraudulent activities by accounts’ activities monitoring and proactive actions taken;
- Preventing and reporting AML and fraud cases;
- Handling chargebacks, compromised accounts, unauthorized transactions and their recovery;
- Communicating with external parties, regarding fraud concerns, customers’ documents verification, legalization and authenticity, etc.
- Generating different reports and root cause analysis;
- Detecting and investigating various fraud patterns;
- Handling escalations and collaborating with all the other departments within the Company.
We would love to hear from you if you possess/are:
- Immaculate attention to details and critical thinking;
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Proactive and curious self-starter; fast and independent learner;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Working proficiency of English;
- Experience in the e-gambling or fintech industry will be considered as a strong advantage.
And what we offer in return is:
- Prompt and fair selection process;
- Competitive monthly remuneration and additional bonuses tied to performance;
- Additional benefits (additional health insurance, Multisport cards, food vouchers, etc.);
- Active participation and responsibilities in the designing of all processes of the company – we are ready to hear and discuss all the good practices and knowledge you have from your previous experience;
- Flexible working hours (8-hour shifts, with 8:00 – 20:00 coverage);
- Positive and professional working environment and opportunity to develop in a start-up company with high work standards and a lot of enthusiasm;
- New office, next to the Vitosha metro station.
We will only contact the shortlisted applicants.
The documents submitted by you will be treated in the strictest confidentiality, according to the PDPA.