RISK & PAYMENTS SPECIALIST
At SESAME ONLINE Ltd., we are looking for:
Risk & Payments Specialist
• Customers’ payments processing and payments flow overseeing;
• Preventing financial losses from fraudulent activities by accounts’ activities monitoring and proactive actions taken;
• Preventing and reporting AML and fraud cases;
• Handling chargebacks, compromised accounts, unauthorized transactions and their recovery;
• Communicating with external parties, regarding fraud concerns, customers’ documents verification, legalization and authenticity, etc.
• Generating different reports and root cause analysis;
• Detecting and investigating various fraud patterns;
• Handling escalations and collaborating with all the other departments within the Company.
We would love to hear from you if you possess/are:
• Immaculate attention to details and critical thinking;
• Effective decision making and problem-solving skills;
• Proactive and curious self-starter; fast and independent learner;
• Team player with good communication skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Working proficiency of English;
• Experience in the e-gambling or fintech industry will be considered as a strong advantage
And what we offer in return is:
• Prompt and fair selection process;
• Competitive monthly remuneration and additional bonuses tied to performance;
• Additional benefits (additional health insurance, Multisport cards, food vouchers, etc.);
• Active participation and responsibilities in the designing of all processes of the company – we are ready to hear and discuss all the good practices and knowledge you have from your previous experience;
• Flexible working hours (8-hour shifts, with 8:00 – 20:00 coverage);
• Positive and professional working environment and opportunity to develop in a start-up company with high work standards and a lot of enthusiasm;
• New office, next to The Mall – 115z Tsarigradsko shose Blvd
We will only contact the shortlisted applicants.
The documents submitted by you will be treated in the strictest confidentiality, according to the PDPA.