Отдел обслужване на клиенти
Customer Service Specialist
What you will do:
- Processing of customer inquiries received by phone, chat, and email;
- Processing of internal inquiries from other departments of the company;
- Processing of the first level verification of clients based on documents provided by them;
- Cooperation with all internal departments of the company in order to ensure timely resolution of customer inquiries and problems handled with the highest quality of service;
Requirements for applicants:
- English proficiency at working level (minimum B1);
- Possibility to work on schedule, 8-hour shifts, 5 days a week, in the range 8-24h.;
- Experience with MS Office suite;
- Experience working with customer service systems – phone, email, and chat (such as Zendesk, Intercom, Slack) is an advantage;
- Experience in casino, gaming/gambling industry is an advantage.
And what we offer in return is:
- Prompt and fair selection process;
- Competitive monthly remuneration and additional bonuses tied to performance;
- Flexible working hours (8-hour shifts with 24/7 coverage) after successful completion of the training period;
- Additional benefits (additional health insurance, food vouchers, sports cards, etc.) after the expiry of the probation period;
- Active participation and responsibilities in the designing of all processes of the company – we are ready to hear and discuss all the good practices and knowledge you have from your previous experience;
- Introductory and continuing training to make you feel comfortable and confident that you can provide quality customer service;
- Positive and professional working environment and opportunity to develop in a start-up company with high work standards and a lot of enthusiasm;
- New office, next to the Vitosha metro station.
We will only contact the shortlisted applicants.
The documents submitted by you will be treated in the strictest confidentiality, according to the PDPA.