Sesame Online EOOD is a company, working alongside luck. We are an online sports betting and casino platform, the logical extension of the brick-and-mortar Sesame gaming clubs, present on the Bulgarian market for the last 20 years. The advantages that Sesame online inherits from the land-based clubs and holds onto are their vast, years long experience in the gambling industry, state-of-the-art customer service, rich variety of games and their impeccable attention to detail. Our business is focused on one thing and one thing only – the customers of our website to experience an authentic adventure with the games of luck we offer them.
At SESAME ONLINE Ltd., we are looking for:
- Assists in the day-to-day operations of the casino.
- Responsible for bonus and promotional configurations as well as operational delivery of the bonuses to qualified players with accompanied communication.
- Manages campaigns set up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Monitors overall gaming activity and issues reports with conclusions and suggestions for improvements.
- Reviews winners and losers and proposes retention actions where needed.
- Conducts competitive analysis on a regular basis.
- Works closely with customer support to resolve player issues and to suggest operational improvements and trainings.
- Manages escalations with casino providers where needed under the supervision of the Casino Manager.
- Tests new casino releases and procedures. Ensure accuracy of gaming software releases and bonus functionality.
- Investigates game play habits and patterns to detect/prevent bonus abuse
- Works towards achievement of Casino KPIs.
We would love to hear from you if you possess/are:
- Results-oriented person with proactive attitude, open to new challenges.
- Very organized with strong attention to detail.
- Quick learner, with affinity to operate and learn backoffice tools.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Analytical thinker with good knowledge of Excel and passion for numbers.
- Must be responsible and committed to delivering results.
- Able to work under fast-paced environment and changing priorities.
- Ability to work on weekends on occasional basis.
And what we offer in return is:
- Prompt and fair selection process.
- Competitive monthly remuneration and additional bonuses tied to performance.
- Additional benefits (additional health insurance, Multisport cards, food vouchers, etc.);
- Active participation and responsibilities in the designing of all processes of the company – we are ready to hear and discuss all the good practices and knowledge you have from your previous experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Positive and professional working environment and opportunity to develop in a start-up company with high work standards and a lot of enthusiasm.
We will only contact the shortlisted applicants.
The documents submitted by you will be treated in the strictest confidentiality, according to the PDPA.